1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 cup pasta
- 1/2 cup ground beef
- 50g pasta sauce
- 50g vegetables (onion, green peppers, and mushrooms)
- Breadcrumbs, as needed
- Italian seasoning
Combine the following separately in snack-size bags:
- Parmesan cheese (dry)
- Oil or butter (optional)
- Set your dehydrator temperature to 135°F. Pre-cook the pasta and dehydrate for 4 hours. Also, dehydrate the spaghetti sauce on a different tray at the same temperature for 6 hours.
- Dice and saute the onions. Then dehydrate together with the green peppers and mushrooms at 135°F for 5 hours.
- Then, cook the lean ground beef. Drain off the fat, mix with breadcrumbs, and Italian seasonings. Stir the mixture occasionally while dehydrating at 160°F for 8 hours. Combine all in a plastic bag.
- In separate bags, store the dry parmesan cheese and oil or butter (if using).
- Boil about 3 cups of water and transfer into a bowl. Add in all the ingredients except oil and cheese.
- Mix and allow to sit in a cozy for 15 minutes until well-rehydrated. When the water is absorbed, add the cheese for improved texture and oil if you desire. Enjoy.