1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 3 pounds lean beef, such as lank
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. coarse pepper seeds
- 2 Tbsp. coriander seeds
- 1 Tbsp. mustard seeds
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 56, Sodium: 50 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 1.4 g, Total Carbs: 4.2 g, Protein: 6.1 g.
- Cut each slice of beef into 1/4 inch thick strips.
- Combine all ingredients except seeds. Pour ingredients over sliced meat and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let meat come to room temperature.
- Lay meat on dehydrator sheets and sprinkle with seeds.
- Dehydrate at 145-155 degrees for 6-10 hours.