1 Zone / 16 Tray / 27.5 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1 cup dried beans
- 50g dried chicken
- 50g instant rice
- 50g dried salsa, low sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Rinse the beans thoroughly. Set the dehydrator temperature to 160°F and dehydrate the beans for 6 hours. Also, dehydrate the chicken at the same temperature for 6 hours.
- Dice and cook the veggies and dehydrate them with salsa.
- In a plastic snack bag, combine all the ingredients.
- Add 3-4 cups of water to a bowl. Toss in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Allow the meal to sit in a cozy for 15 minutes until well-rehydrated. Check to see if more water is needed or drain if in excess.
- Once all the water is absorbed, place in the tortilla and top with cheese, wrap and enjoy.