1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 1/2 pound canned chicken
- 4 tablespoons of chimichurri seasoning
- 1 cup of dried shrimp
- 2 cups cooked instant rice
- Olive oil
- Set dehydrator temperature to 160°F and dehydrate the canned chicken for 6 hours. Combine all the ingredients into a Ziploc bag, except the olive oil it should be in packets or place in a small bottle.
- Boil about 3 cups of water and transfer into a bowl. Stir in the olive oil, seasoning, shrimp, chicken, and the rice.
- Stir and leave for about 10 minutes or until well-rehydrated. Adjust the water level if required and enjoy it