1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 2 pounds lean steak, trimmed and frozen up to 2 hours prior to slicing
- 16 ounces dark Belgian beer
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1/2tsp. seasoned salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2tsp. cayenne pepper
(per 1-oz serving): Calories: 60, Sodium: 76 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Total Fat: 1.6 g, Total Carbs: 3.5 g, Protein: 7.6 g.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Place meat in a Ziplock bag and pour marinade over meat.
- Keep meat in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let meat come to room temperature.
- Lay meat on dehydrator sheets in a single layer.
- Dehydrate at 160°F for 6-8 hours.