1 Zone / 16 Tray / 28 sq. ft Tray Areaview
- 5 pounds round beef, cut into thin slices about 1/8 inch
- 2 cups plus extra ounces soy sauce
- 2/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound carrots, juiced
- 1/2 pound celery, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fresh juiced ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons black pepper corns, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon finely crushed red pepper
- Whisk wet ingredients and blended ingredients together properly.
- Add the beef slices piece by piece into the marinade; rub beef into marinade so marinade ingredient is evenly distributed on the beef. Refrigerate for 10 to 12 hours or overnight.
- Place marinated beef in dehydrator and dry at 150°F for 6 hours. Rotate beef if needed during dehydration. Remove from dehydrator when beef reaches desired doneness.